Featuring a fluid pan and tilt head with a 13.2 pound capacity, you’ll feel confident that your camera is safe and balanced. Two ball level adjustments ensure your shot’s on the level, even when the ground under you may not be. With it’s three section legs and telescoping center column, the Padcaster Tripod/Monopod can extend to 71 inches, while also folding down to only 22 inches for compact travel or storage.
Looking for a true on-the-go solution? Unscrew one of the Tripod legs, and attach it to the removable center column to create an ultra-portable monopod. Other features include a 3/8-16 accessory interface to mount additional equipment, removable spike feet for shooting outdoors, a spring-loaded hook for adding extra weight, a spare 3/8-16 screw pre-mounted in the tripod head and a weatherproof zipper carry bag for added protection.
- Fluid Head with 25 degree angle adjustment
- Converts to monopod with both pad and tilt functionality
- Removable center column for underling mounting
- Full extension - 71 inches
- Folded size - 22 inches
- Maximum load capacity 13.2 pounds
- Three section clip-locking legs
- Telescoping center column with spring loaded hook for adding weight
- Standard quick-release plate with permanent stopping plug holds 1/4-20 screw in place
- 3/8-16 expansion interface on head
- Removable claw feet
- Comes with weatherproof zipper carry bag
Cena brutto (zawiera 23% VAT) / Price includes 23% of VAT.
1 201,23 złCena